Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Post the First

FRESH.... hot off the grill.


Fresh Starts!


What, you might ask are fresh starts? Well, they are not a variety of beets or asparagus. They are simply a bit of newness. 


And, I realized that I never really wanted to post in my old blog, because it was full of last semester's gunk. And I just needed to start afresh with my approach to blogging. I'm not going to get all philosophical or moany with this one. I will merely tell about life, occurences, joys, discoveries as they are. 


I am just going to use this blog to have a bit of fun. Because fun is a great thing, and something I rarely allow myself to partake in. I tell myself it is not useful. But the thing is, when I have had a bit of good ole' enjoyment, I am able to really dig into what needs to be done with more relish and zest (pardon the food analogies).


So... that being said, I will try to at least somewhat weekly post.






Challenges for this week:


~Get out in the snow (snowshoeing perhaps?)


~People watch... witness some good ole funniness


~Find out what gets me angry. I realized that I have not had a good steam for a while and I think it would be very releasing and beneficial to figure out what pushes my buttons


~Make time for my Creator


~Hug a big fluffy malamute (I am seeing my Linus Sherman this weekend!)... not really a challenge.








Alright. Fresh starts steaming on a plate!

No comments:

Post a Comment