That reminds me of a quote I read recently by Mark Twain and I have to say I disagree with it. It states "Everything human is pathetic. The secret source of humor itself is not joy but sorrow. There is no humor in heaven." From what I have known and seen there most definitely is humor in joy and humor in Heaven. If you only think about the variety of laughs and chuckles in the world, it is quite obvious that God has a sense of humor and a very good one at that. I think in Heaven there will be angels chuckling all over the place and our Creator will have the biggest guffaw of all. It will resound around His Kingdom. And I know He must get quite a kick out of us humans at times. Especially when we are on laughing gas at the dentist. That must be quite a hoot. Those are just my thoughts.
This is my new favorite coffee shop located on cathedral hill in St. Paul where Heather and I are going to meet newly married Ellie today! Twill be lovely. The building kind of reminds me of one you would find in San Francisco which is the city I would someday love to visit or live.
I go now to eat soup on the gloomy beautiful day, and I leave you to your thoughts whatever they may be.
Peace and good music be with you.
*Flo


No comments:
Post a Comment