It is presently evening and I sit alone in our apartment, typing away. The dreamy music of Timbre serenading my thoughts. I just got done taking a bath and reading some bits from a book I recently discovered and got ahold of "Turkish Delights and Treasure Hunts". It has now gained a foothold into my favorite books of all time because it is filled with imagination and creative ideas of recipes and activities to do from classic children's novels. For example, "Enjoy a Dark and Stormy Night", "Mr. Tumnus's Toasty Tea", "Make a Borrower's House", and many other tantalizing past times. I am feeling warm and rather content even though I have quite a bit of random homework to complete by the end of the night. Nothing that sipping a cup of tea and eating some cinnamon-y biscuits (made by Bailey) can't make 10 times better.Last night I went to a small group Halloween Party(from our Theatre Bible Study), and it was lovely. We dressed up in costume, I was Nancy Drew (complete with a magnifying glass made of tinfoil), we carved pumpkins (mine turned into a grotesque Picasso), and in general had fall festivities. It was a great evening. Today was a get er' done day but I love the feel of getting my life somewhat in order. Nothin' wrong with that.
I should probably scha-doodle now, but I wanted to write a quick post just for kicks.
XOXO, Flo
Oh, and I found this DIY project, how to make an old school book strap and I am very tempted to give this a go.
http://www.designsponge.com/2011/09/diy-project-old-school-book-strap.html


No comments:
Post a Comment