Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Artful Homework Dodger

Yes sir. I am indeed dodging my homework with a pointless posting of projects that I am going to accomplish this summer. I will probably add to this list as the fancy takes me.






1.Make Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table (It is so magical that you can even store things within!)




2. Clear out my closet and room of unused clothes and junk, donate unused items to charity, and make clever projects out of some of the junk. Ideas: 
~Use T-shirt book   
~Turn unused sweaters and shirts into pillow covers


3. Write something significant: be it a collection of monologues, a short story, etc.

4. Take experimental pictures

5. Cook some funky recipes : Soups, quiches, casseroles, veggie dishes, etc. (check out recipe books from library and copy recipes... compile into my college cookbook)

6. Read good plays

7. Work through the "Artist's Way Program" and actually do it




There is more, but I am going to wait for my brain to awaken before I add more. Today is one of those fall asleep in a little ball days. Why am I so darn sleepy? I need to wake up. Maybe I will plod outside for a bit because it is golden and sunny, and then attempt more homework. Uffdah! Oh, but I am excited for Friday though, because, Friday I do not have Public Speeking class, which means, I will spend the whole day cleaning up our little maids quarters, maybe bakings some muffins, doing massive amounts of dishes, laundry, and will take a walk down to the park to read my book, and then rehearsal in the evening. It will be a good day. But onto the present. Off I go to attempt some waking up. Goodbye comrades.

Song of the moment: Apache by Danger Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment