Friday, May 13, 2011

Of Big Fat Aardvarks. Or B.F.A.s.

This little child is sitting at home on her green carpet, in a knubby green sweater, and feeling wonderfully chipper. I have had one heck of a good last couple of days and I am still sitting on the moon with my fishing pole. Hmmmm, where to start.


To begin, I found out that I received all A's in my classes this semester which was a beauteous thing to behold. Second, I am signed up to take both Modern Dance and Jazz Dance next semester. Third, I was accepted into University of Minnesota Duluth's B.F.A. Acting Track. Fourth, I was reunited with my family and poofy puppy. And finally, I will be staying for May and June in a charming little house in Duluth that has a little stained glass window, and electric fireplace, a garden out back, and is within walking distance to campus. I am just a spoiled little girl. And I am going to bask in my spoiled-ness for a while. I really don't think God minds me basking in the joyful things He has given me. I think He simply appreciates my thanking Him and realizing where all these blessings are coming from. Not from my own merit or work, but rather from his providence and care for me. To have a Father that caring and committed to his children is one heck of a great thing.


So, as I bask in these things, I will attempt to be posting more blog updates, potentially pictures of my two month Duluth house, updates on playing Moth in "Love's Labour's Lost", and any quotes, pictures, videos, etc. that I come across.


"Great is Thy Faithfulness".


And song of the day is "Grown Ocean" by Fleet Foxes.


Pssst... Do you like my new blog title. I do. It feels more fitting. I think it is also fitting as I am in the stage of my life where the story is starting and the curtain is rising.


Love, Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment